Auchi Poly admission list for ND full-time – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the list of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Auchi Poly ND admission list has been uploaded and now accessible on the polytechnic website.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission List
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study, i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students must log in into the students’ Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit the same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission, correction of errors in acceptance, registration, or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUCHI POLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchi Polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.