Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check KUST admission list below.
The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the UTME admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KUST admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes of the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check KUST Admission List
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at kustwudil.edu.ng/blog/notice/2020-2021-utme-admission-list (for UTME) and kustwudil.edu.ng/blog/notice/2020-2021-de-admission-list (for Direct Entry)
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
Here are a few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted applicants.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KUST admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KUST admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!