Osun State University (UNIOSUN) notice to newly admitted students on resumption and screening registration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all freshers that have been offered admission to Osun State University that resumption is now fixed for Monday, 15th February 2021.
All freshers are to note the following:
- They are expected on their respective campuses on Sunday, 14th February 2021 and will thereafter be checked into the various hostels already provided by the University, by designated officers. By Monday, 15th February 2021, they should start their clearance without further delay.
- They will all be subjected to the COVID 19 protocols already provided by the University on all our Campuses.
- After the payment for Admission Checker, Acceptance, and Medical Fees as well as the required registration on the portal, admitted candidates should proceed to their respective faculties for the Faculty Screening registration. The documents required for the Faculty Screening are listed below:
- UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter (if readily available)
- Original and Photocopy of O’level Result
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level Result Checker
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Screening Result
- Acceptance Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parents
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age
- Letter of attestation from a reputable personality
- Evidence of payment of Accommodation fee (after clearance)
- Upon successful screening, the portal account of admitted candidates would be activated for the payment of school fees and other related portal charges.
- After the completion of the payment of school fees, the University domain e-mail address will be issued to eligible freshers to access the LMS.
- Any candidate who fails to pay his/her fees within two weeks of resumption will be ejected from the hall of residence and his/her admission forfeited.
Mr G. A. A. Shittu