College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia (COALAFIA) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia (COALAFIA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check COALAFIA Admission List – ND
National Diploma (ND) applicants can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
How to Check COALAFIA HND Admission List
Successful candidates are to make payment of five thousand Naira (#5,000,00 ) only as ACCEPTANCE fee through the College portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the COALAFIA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!