Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) remedial students registration schedule and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the School of Basic Studies, Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK), has released the registration schedule and requirements for all the candidates admitted into its one-year Remedial Programme during the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUBK Remedial Registration Schedule & Requirements
Registration Period: 17th May 2021 – 4th June 2021.
Venue: School of Basic Studies, University Take-off Site.
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm daily.
Requirements for registration:
- Copy of SBS-Application Form
- Acceptance Letter
- Provisional Offer of Admission
- Original Certificate/Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Indigenization letter
- 4 passport-size photographs
- School fees payment Remita
- Copy of UTME 2021 registration slip
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!